eGOV Jamaica Limited: On January 12, 2013 Cabinet gave approval for the repositioning of Fiscal Services Limited (FSL) as the entity tasked with implementing Information and Communications Technology (ICT) projects across the Government of Jamaica (GOJ). Arising from the decision, the entity’s name was changed to e-Gov Jamaica Limited (e-Gov), and was transferred from the Ministry of Finance & Planning (MOFP) to the Ministry of Science, Technology and Energy (MSET).
e-Gov will continue to place high priority on providing the necessary support to the revenue departments, namely, Jamaica Tax Administration (JTA) and the Jamaica Customs and be the major link in the information flow among these departments throughout the country. At the macro level, e-Gov will place particular focus on the following priority policy areas:
- Reduce the GOJ’s ICT cost;
- Promote efficiency and effectiveness in government through technology;
- Facilitate a more responsive Public Sector; and
- Promote national growth and development.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (876) 927-1125-8
- Address: 235B Old Hope Road P.O. BOX 407 Kingston 6 Jamaica, West Indies