International Centre for Environmental and Nuclear Sciences (ICENS): ICENS is a multi-disciplinary research centre whose work is based largely on applications of the “peaceful uses of the atom”.
The main programmes at present are in environmental geochemistry and health, with the overall objective of contributing to the resolution of critical socio-economic problems, including environmental protection and the development and retention of local scientific talent.
The major goals of ICENS are to:
- Conduct multi-disciplinary research related to the environment;
- Help provide solutions to developmental problems; and
- Contribute to the growth and retention of a cadre of excellent scientists and technologists.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 927-1777, 935-8288, 932-8532
- Address: International Centre for Environmental and Nuclear Sciences, 2 Anguilla Close, Mona Campus, University of the West Indies, Kingston.