A+ A-

Petroleum Haulage Contractor Registration

Completed application form for Petroleum Haulage Registration in duplicate

  • Copy of the Petroleum Haulage Licence granted under section 5 of the Act
  • Recommendation from one of the following persons:
  • Member of Parliament (MP)
  • Justice of Peace (JP)
  • Minister of Religion
  • Member of the Police Force above the rank of Inspector
  • Resident Magistrate
  • Copy of a valid calibration certificate (Issued by the Bureau of Standards in respect of each tank truck or tanker wagon he intends to use for haulage of petroleum products)


a) a tank truck or tanker wagon is involved in an accident; or

b) any change or modification in made to the carrrying compartment of a tank truck or tanker wagon:

That tank truck or tanker wagon must be reā€calibrated by the Bureau of Standatds before being put back into