A+ A-

Petroleum Haulage Contractor Licenses


  •  Completed application for Haulage Contractor Licence in duplicate
  • Copy of the calibration certificate (Issued by the Bureau of Standards in respect of each tank truck or tanker wagon he intends to use for haulage of petroleum products)
  • Copy of valid:
    • Motor Vehicle Registration Certificate
    • Certificate of Fitness
    •  Motor Vehicle Insurance Certificate
  • Copy Public Liability Insurance
  • Poof of Driver’s Life Insurance
  • Copy of Haulage Agreement with Bulk Distributors, Producer, Importer etc.
  • Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation (if a company) or Copy of a Valid Identification (if a Sole Trader)
  • Copy of a Valid Tax Compliance Certificate